14.4.09

The Prodigy: Invaders Must Die

Finally one thats out before midnight!


Can i just appollogise for leaving my window open and exposing members of the public exposed to my awful dancing. If you can call it dancing...


In a word: Repetitive

In 408 Words:


I started listening to the first of 11 songs which was Omen. As soon as the song started I felt like killing something. Not because it was a bad song but because all the adrenalin that ever existed just got pumped through my bloodstream at a million miles per hour.


I had to find something to kill so I though I would bring out "the cube" and bust out some Melee. Turns out I’ve lost the bloody cable for the damned thing so I used my Wii. I had the memory cards the wrong way round so I had to switch them and in the process I deleted the data of my good, complete game. So naturally (now on the second song: Invaders must die) I felt like killing innocent bunnies.

As you can imagine, this album will get even King Tut's blood pumping. All apart from 'Warriors dance' that is.

Most of the lyrics are the songs title - Pretty uncommon lately seeing as every one wants to be techno- no we don't use that word anymore do we? Seeing as every one wants to be Electro gods. Well I’ll give rights to The Prodigy cos' they are NANG at it.

Yes. I did find some of the songs a bit like some of Pendulum's music but I also found striking resemblance between that twiddly bit from Omen and the music from the gameboy game: robot wars bla bla. I also thought it sounded a bit like the Half-life 2 music. Weird ey?

It will get a bit dry after a while but never mind that because the last song: Stand Up is really good. Though it's about five and a half minutes of the same bar or two. Stand Up, the name, reminded me of a conversation I had yesterday with my friends about how to keep "Mr. Happy" standing up. That was fun, seeing as I was the only guy with three girls...

So any odd little bits I have to say? Well, yes thanks for asking. There are some stupid lyrics in there but not quite as bad as "always tell your mummy before you go off somewhere". One of their songs was called the same thing a Pendulum song was called.

WHBBI: It had hard, strong, pumping bass.

Do not download this for free. Its worth buying from a shop - though if you're really pressed for cash then I’ll let you off.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't listened to Prodigy in forevers it seems. I'll be popping there name into my online radio shuffle again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...prodigy...like erly 90's fire starter cool stuff...

    krippleone.blogspot.com

    my blog that you requested earlier...thanks btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omen is such a good song! I love it :D Haven't heard Invaders Must Die though, might go have a listen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have won an award, come over to my blog to see.
    SQ

    ReplyDelete