15.4.09


A very wonderful surprise. SQ at 'The road to here' has presented my little blog with Neno's Award. Thank you, SQ for the honor.


NENO'S AWARD

The award is:
1) a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2) to seek the reasons why we all love blogging.

I write this blog to help improve my writing and to quench my thirst for finding new knoledge and films.

The aims of this award:

1)As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2)To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3)Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4)Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5)Answer the award's question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
6)Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
7)Don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

I also would like to pass on the award to the following blogs:
1. Justsoyouknow @ Can you earn extra income online
2. Creativestudent @ Guerrilla blogging
3. Lisa Langmead @ A modern housewifes hints and tips. (she seems to be away at the moment though...)

10 comments:

  1. You are most deserving of this award E_M_Y, our blog community would not be the same without you.
    SQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. E_M_Y You are awesome Thank you! I am extremely flattered. You are such a wonderful person I love reading your blogs. I think you are going to be very successful. Let me know if there is ever anything I can help you with! SquirrelQueen is dead on you need to be awarded as well. Your posts are always Informative, funny,and entertaining. I nominate you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. YHEA!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!
    Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is great. I'm the one with the animals blog with the funny pictures? Believe it or not I have a grandson almost as old as you but when you couldn't find your cable and got the card to your wii in backwards and wanted to kill something? I've been there too and more recently than you would think. GREAT work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and congratulations, forgot to say that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations! :-)

    http://www.lovingmydear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just received the award, haha.

    I like that you're in England, deeply interested in film. I know a lot of people who live in the UK, and several people in media, and I, myself, pay attention to a lot of the media nowadays, too.

    Plus, you're 16. Who's not cool at 16?

    Anyway, thanks for followin' mine. I'll reciprocate. :)

    Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WTG! E_M_Y you are everyone's Fav!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just FYI WTG is way to go! He he he! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. well done mate and thanks for mine xx bloody hell i have a lot of catching up to do xx

    ReplyDelete