25.4.09

Crank

In a word: non-stop

In 296 words:

"I'm looking for something beginning with an E."
"England?"

I went from seeing this blood-pumping swear box film to having tea and biscuits with my grandma.
I felt very anti-social!

Angry assassin gets injected with "Chinese shit" and needs to have adrenalin pumped into his blood to stay alive. If he doesn't he will die in less than an hour.

Chev must rampage, GTA style, through that city with Beverly Hills in it shouting insults down a phone that resemble a few of Caspa and Rusco's songs...
At one point give gives it up the back ally to his girlfriend in the middle of China town, which I found a bit strange, but it's all to keep alive remember...

Best line in the entire film: "There's a white nigga with a gun!" that is the height of LMAO.
The dialog mainly consists of: fuck, shit, mother fucker and various other swearwords that make me laugh. As you can probably tell this film has no smart. it is all action and booty. Non-the-less it's funkin’ awesome! No problems with the acting either.

I, myself though I would also have to keep my adrenalin up while watching this and didn't stop moving the while time. This feeling was helped by the furious music that was blasted into my ears. I want those songs!

I have still to meet some one that can receive head, drive a car and be shot at/chased all at the same time.
The editing style kind of fazed out half way through the film losing it's video game and slightly 80's style and going for the more wacky drug style and I liked the first style a lot more!

WHBBI: there was more jokes about Chav being English. But other than that it's enjoyable.

3 comments:

  1. Lol, I loved this film. Good for a hangover or after a long day. No need to think, just watch and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my FAV. Awesome movie. I could watch it over and over. In a word: epi-ne-ph-ri-ne ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. never seen it but it sounds interesting...hell i wanna see it for the head in the car bit! lol! hope u didnt let slip to ur granny any naughty swearwords or if like mine she might belt u accross the head x

    ReplyDelete