9.5.09

'Plants Vs Zombies'

In a word: original...

In 235 words:

I was zooming around playing G-mod when I got a little bored of shooting stupid combine in the face and thought I would check out steam's deals and new releases.
"A colourful garden; with zombies in it? What is this tom-foolery!
OH MY GOD! PLANTS SHOOTING ZOMBIES!"
Since Paypal is taking it's time setting up, I thought it would actually be a better idea if I got the trial just to see what it was like.
I have no shame in saying "I am a fan of peggle". I don't have any of the actual games but I had one hell of a lot of fun with the demo that came with 'The Orange Box'.
Playing both 'Peggle' and 'PVZ' ('Plants Vs Zombies') I realized that ‘Popcap Games’ have made their own style. A style that works whether you be shooting a very dramatic 'Bagatelle' or you be shottin' zombies.

The only time, I think, I've seen a plant shoot some one was back in '100,000,000 BC'.
This game is more original than ready salted!
Normally, it's the zombie eating stuff...
Not anymore. Today I saw an aubergine (eggplant) eat the undead.

I am now just raring for 'Paypal' the step their game up and set up my bloody account so I can get this game and also get 'Universe At War' for less than a fiver! Too bad the demo was only an hour…

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like fun. What's the deal with PayPal, I don't remember it taking all that long?
    SQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I used to like aubergines... Sounds fun though, a bit like The Attack of the Killer Tomatoes but with zombies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi E_M_Y, just wanted to ask you if you maybe know where Guerilla Blogging by creative student went- he posted that he was moving to a .com URL but he didn't say witch one- and now I cant trace the new blog anywhere- it vanished from my followers list too.

    Its quite random leaving a comment about this but hey- I knew you liked the blog too so I thought you would know [maybe].

    ReplyDelete